Urquillos Inca Trail
Explore this new trail.
Explore this new trail.
This a new trail, just for our company
Departures: Our company has daily departures, since 2 to 10 participants maximum per group, we are a 100% direct trekking tour operator, sustainable and responsible with Nature.
Service Level: Standard
Comfortable tourist-class; mix of public and private transport.
Trip Type: Small Group Small group experience; Max 10, Avg 06
We pick you up from your hotel at 6:00am by car and take you to the Inca site called Chinchero (3750 mtrs) which is only 40 minutes from the city of Cusco, here we have our breakfast in a local house and the weaving process demonstrations of the textiles that are used as clothes by the local villager. After that, we begin hiking by the Inca Trail Urquillos, There are beautiful landscape of mountains and farmlands, cloud forest, waterfalls. In the middle of the trek we stop, to lunch and take a rest before to continue to the Urquillos village, from here we will continue by car to Ollantaytambo town, We will have dinner in a restauraunt here before taking the 7:00pm train to Aguas Calientes. We will get set up in our hotel and be able to rest. Hot showers are available.
After an early breakfast we will take one of the first buses up to Machu Picchu (they are first come, first serve-more like a shuttle) in order to enjoy the sunrise (weather permitting). You will then begin your 2-hour guided tour and once finished you will have free time to explore on your own and soak in the magical energies of this mystical place. If you have pre-arranged permits to climb Huayna Picchu (must be arranged ahead of time and is $20 per person), this would be your next adventure. Once you are finished with exploring the Machu Picchu complex you will take the bus back down to the town of Aguas Calientes on your own. Time to grab a quick bite of lunch and then walk over to the train station to take the afternoon Expedition train to Ollantaytambo. Our representatives will meet you just outside the train station in Ollantaytambo to take you back by private transportation to your hotel in Cusco.
• Extra night in Aguas Calientes $ 50.
• Huaynapicchu entrance ticket $ 18 (depends on availability).
• A pair of sticks $ 5 for the all trail.
• Vistadone train service $ 60.
• Bus From Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes $ 15 USD
• Original ID documents (Passport)
• A good backpack or day backpack to carry your personal things
• Waterproof trekking boots.
• Warm clothes ( you can experience the four seasons in one day).
• 4 T-shirts, sun hat, two pairs of pants for the trek, gloves, 4 pairs of socks, raincoat, 1 warm jacket, extra layers.
• Camera with extra battery.
• Sunblock, sunglasses, insect repellent.
• Essential toiletries, toothbrush, baby wipes, hand sanitizer, etc.
• Swimsuit for swim in thermal baths.
• Water bottle (no need to bring water pills).
• Personal first aid kit.
• Head lamp.
• Some plastic bags in the rainy season.
|Shared Service||Every Day|
Private tours are available and priced by party size.
|Private Service||Departures||Price per person|
|02 Trekkers||Every Day||USD $ ...|
|03 Trekkers||Every Day||USD $ ...|
|04 Trekkers||Every Day||USD $ ...|
|05 Trekkers||Every Day||USD $ ...|
|06 -07 Trekkers||Every Day||USD $ ...|
|08 to + Trekkers||Every Day||USD $ ...|
Student Discounts apply to anyone who has a valid GREEN ISIC card at the time of the trek or is 16 years old or younger. For those using an ISIC card to receive the discount, we do need to see a copy of the card at booking. For those booking children 16 years old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. Please send all to email@example.com.